Nombre de messages : 125
Date d'inscription : 30/05/2013
|Sujet: [Bloodbowl] Belgian Open 2017 (@Turnhout, 25-26 feb) Lun 9 Jan - 17:24|| |
- Quermitt a écrit:
- The 2017 national Belgian Championship will be held in Turnhout in the very north of the country. I will be very glad to welcome you all to my board game store, de Kolonisten, for this one! It will be a warm welcome back to the community for me after a three year absence on the scene ...
What do we have in store for you?
- NAF sanctioned six round swiss tournament
- TV 115/120/125 for tier 1/2/3 teams (see below)
- LRB6 (24 teams, including Underworld, Chaos Pact and Slann)
- contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- address: de Kolonisten - Patersstraat 72-74 - 2300 Turnhout
- registration fee: TBD
- NAF registration possible at the venue
- maximum coaches allowed: 48
Sat Feb 25th
10:00: venue & registration opens
10:30 - 12:30: first game
13:30 - 15:30: second game
16:00 - 18:00: third game
Sun Feb 26th
09:30: venue opens
10:00 - 12:00: fourth game
13:00 - 15:00: fifth game
15:30 - 17:30: sixth game
17:45 - 18:00: award ceremony and saying goodbye
The four minute turn rule may be enforced if you endanger the above time table.
We will try to arrange something for lunch on both days.
1 (TV 115): Amazon, Chaos Dwarf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Lizardman, Necromantic, Norse, Orc, Skaven, Undead & Wood Elf
2 (TV 120): Chaos, Chaos Pact, (Pro) Elf, High Elf, Human, Khemri, Nurgle’s Rotters, Skinks*, Slann & Underworld
3 (TV 125): Goblin, Halfling, Ogre, Underworld Goblins** & Vampires
* Skinks = Lizardman with only skinks and kroxigor and possibly star players
** Underworld Goblins = Underworld with only goblins and troll and possibly star players
- Teams must consist of 10-16 players, 0-2 star players, team rerolls, coaching staff, 0-1 igor, 0-1 wizard and 0-2 Bloodweiser babes.
- You can take only 10 regular players as long as you take a star player as well. You need to have at least 11 field able players on your roster.
- Halflings may purchase a Master Chef for 100.000 gps. Other rosters at 300.000 gps.
- Goblins may purchase up to three Bribes at 50.000 gps each. Other rosters at 100.000 gps.
- Other inducements (Mercenary, Specials cards, etc) are not allowed.
- Fully painted teams will get 1 extra assistant and 1 extra cheerleader for free.
Starting skills on Saturday:
- Tier 1 : 3 normal skills on 3 different players
- Tier 2 : 4 normal skills on 4 different players
- Tier 3 : 2 normal skills and 3 double skills on 5 different players
Additional skills on Sunday:
- 3 normal skills for all tiers of which only 1 can be given to a player that already got a new skill on Saturday
Skills may never be given to star players.
All skills, including the Sunday skills, need to be recorded on your team roster prior to the tournament.
- 3 points for a win
- 1 points for a draw
- 0 points for a loss
- Tiebreakers: net (blocking) cas + net td, opponents scores, fouling casualties
- Best belgian-coach (champion of Belgium)
- Best foreign-coach
- Podium (2nd and 3rd)
- Best Stunties coach (i.e: Goblin, Halfling, Skinks, Stunties Ogres (0-4 ogres), Underworld Goblins)
- Wooden Spoon
- Most TD
- Most CAS (blocking CAS)
- Most Fouling casualties
- Best comeback (ie: Coach with best results on Sunday only, tiebreaker being the opposite ranking after 3rd round)